Retirement Plans, Employee Benefit, & Executive Benefit Programs
Experienced and professional guidance and compliance tools
are crucial elements of successful benefits programs.
The ongoing management of employee health and income replacement benefits plans is a complicated and timely process for employers. Understanding the cost drivers, plan designs, and compliance requirements is key to managing a successful program. At Lindberg & Ripple, we view a long-range employee benefits strategy as crucial to the success of our clients.
Our staff brings over 40 years of combined industry knowledge in the carrier, provider, and brokerage/benefit consulting space. We leverage that experience to provide our clients with meaningful and accurate analysis. Through regular meetings and planning sessions, Lindberg & Ripple helps implement an employee benefits strategy that’s consistent with organizational goals and designed to meet future financial and personnel needs. The following services are vital to assisting a client in managing a successful long-term strategy:
- Regular and ongoing review of plan performance
- Proactive budget projection modeling
- Alternate funding analysis
- Stop-loss analysis
- Claim reserve modeling
- Alternate plan designs analysis
- Premium contribution analysis
- Collective bargaining support
- Wellness program creation and implementation
- Vendor market studies (RFPs)
- Analysis/creation of coalition and other carve-out plans
- Compliance/regulatory review and impact analysis
- Vendor management (service support and deliverable management)
Read the Lindberg & Ripple Knowledge Base for insights on investing, wealth planning, benefits, insurance solutions, and more.
Connect With Us
Whether it’s a retirement or employee benefit program or a customized plan for the C-suite, Lindberg & Ripple can help. Contact us to learn more about our services for employers.