A seasoned employee benefits professional, Joe:
- Specializes in large employer and public sector clients
- Uses his deep knowledge of health benefits to manage all aspect of clients’ employee benefit needs including: funding/budget analysis, vendor management, collective bargaining, compliance and regulation requirements, and wellness.
- Helps clients achieve their goals through historical and projected financial analysis, strategic plan design and wellness, and regulatory review and advisement.
Since 1993, Joe has honed his well-rounded health benefits expertise through a variety of activities in the provider, payer and employer consulting segments:
- Served varying supervisory and project management roles for Gaylord Hospital in Wallingford, CT
- Worked as a Director of Sales and Underwriting for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- After a brief departure to Milliman Joe has returned to Lindberg & Ripple to continue his employee benefit consulting advisory role
- Named one of the Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce “40 under Forty”
- Active member of many professional organization
- Frequent guest speaker at many professional conferences including: ConnPELRA, CASBO, GFOA, as well a joint management and labor topical conferences
- Guest lecturer at University of New Haven
- Has accompanied school system leaders to Washington, D.C. to speak to the impact of the Affordable Care Act on schools and other public sector entities
- Member; Large Group Advisory Board, ConnectiCare
- Past member; Producer Advisory Council, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Joe is an active member of his community through Little League and other volunteer roles and an avid cyclist.