A seasoned employee benefits professional, Ashley:
- Specializes in large employer and public sector clients
- Uses her deep knowledge of health benefits to manage all aspect of clients’ employee benefit needs including: funding/budget analysis, vendor management, collective bargaining, compliance and regulation requirements, and wellness.
- Helps clients achieve their goals through historical and projected financial analysis, strategic plan design and wellness, and regulatory review and advisement.
- Uses her in depth knowledge of various carriers and plan designs to assist clients with: day to day plan operations, carrier accountability, employee education, problem resolution, document review and other plan operations.
- Manages complex carrier changes for public sector and large employer clients by coordinating: collective bargaining protocols, benefit disruption mitigation, provider disruption analysis and implications, project timeline development and tracking, and employee communications.
Since 2007, Ashley has gained health benefits expertise through multiple roles in the carrier space:
- Worked as a Large Group Underwriter for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- Managed Public Sector Clients as an Account Manager for ConnectiCare, Inc.
- Led the Sales Support and Large Group Installation Team at ConnectiCare, Inc.
- To date has led carrier change transitions for 30 public sector employers.
- Licensed Producer State of CT
Ashley enjoys volunteering and takes an active role with the March of Dimes. Ashley loves spending time with her family and being outdoors.