Fee transparency and compliance oversight are more critical than ever to today’s plan sponsors. Fortunately, those have always been in ample supply at Lindberg & Ripple. We offer both investment expertise and objectivity, helping to minimize your fiduciary burdens and maximize both you and your employees’ confidence in your plan’s investment options.
- Our approach uses industry research to benchmark plans to insure costs are in line with industry leaders.
- We consider which features and benefits are important to your needs and make sure the interface with your participants provides them the tools to accomplish their own personal financial planning.
- We establish a process to insure compliance with 401(c) by helping the plan fiduciaries monitor plan investments and provide the necessary education to help participants make informed decisions.
- Lindberg & Ripple will work with corporate clients who are limited by benefit plan caps and legislation from providing desired benefit levels to senior management.
- Over forty years of experience coupled with competitive advantages through M Financial enable us to work effectively with public and closely-held corporations to design, implement, and provide ongoing administration of executive-focused benefit programs.