As an experienced specialist in the employee benefits arena, Lisa:
- Designs corporate benefit and retirement programs to meet the specialized needs of businesses and their employees, as well as non-profit organizations.
- Serves her retirement plan clients as a Certified Plan Fiduciary Adviser as designated by the Retirement Plan Academy.
- Lisa leads the Lindberg & Ripple Retirement Practice that offers plan benchmarking, fee analysis, and retirement education programs for clients.
- Provides quarterly investment monitoring services for retirement plan sponsors.
- Provides one-on-one retirement education to her corporate client’s employees.
Lisa has extensive experience in designing and managing benefit programs for owners of closely held corporations. Among her related expertise, she previously served as:
- Principal/Owner of two successful financial planning advisory firms in Connecticut, Wealth Management Advisors, and Benefit Planning, LLC.
- Senior Pension Consultant; CIGNA Corporation.
When she’s not helping clients meet their employee benefits needs, Lisa is active in her community as:
- WALKS Advisory Board member, a non-profit organization that provides scholarship opportunities to students who want to attend college-preparatory schools in the Hartford area.
- Docent, Wadsworth Antheneum – Provides tours at Hartford’s preeminent art museum.