Having focused on the use of niche life insurance products by ultra-affluent families since 1995, Carl:
- Manages Lindberg & Ripple’s life insurance business.
- Has abiding care solely to use our knowledge and experience for the betterment of our clients and the professional advisors that we maintain relationships with.
Carl started in the life insurance business after graduation from college in 1987.
- Worked as an agent for Northwestern Mutual.
- Joined Lindberg & Ripple in 1995, ultimately becoming an equity partner and Managing Principal.
- Currently serves on the Board of Directors of AALU
Carl spends virtually all of his non-work time with his wife, Lisa, and their three children. He enjoys running, reading, and involvement in the community, having served on the Board of Directors of Glastonbury Little League baseball and the Board of Overseers of the Bushnell Performing Arts Center.